Friday, June 21, 2013

Sketch N Scrap June Card Sketch #2

A new card sketch went up at Sketch N Scrap yesterday and I'm so excited to share my reveal with you today! I made this card for my friend Grace who is getting married NEXT SATURDAY (wooohoo!!) That ring is actually from a piece of Cosmo Cricket paper ... I cut the image out and adhered it to the card using 3D foam squares. The paper is from Amy Tangerine and that banner was made using a metal die-cut from Simon Says Stamp.


All 4 sketches are now up (here) and I do hope you'll find time to join us this month. If you make a layout or card using any of the June sketches and upload your project by June 30th you'll be entered to win some flair from the Flair For Buttons etsy shop. Definitely swing by and check it out! :)

4 comments :

  1. Great card! It's a bit quirky which is why I love it! Thank you so much for your kind comment on my Sketch N Scrap page! I really appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card! Love it and I agree - very quirky which makes it all the better!
    Welcome to the CKC team Stephanie! I have loved everything I've seen on your blog recently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie, welcome to CKC from another newbie.We will have fun,I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making the CKCB, we can learn together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo