Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sketch N Scrap - June 5th Card Reveal

Wow ... a week since my last post!!? I know it seems as though I've fallen off the face of the planet, but I swear that's not the case! I've just been busy enjoying the gorgeous summer weather we've been having here in Vancouver. Sunshine calls me to the beach, and it's hard to scrapbook on sand ;)

I'm back today with a new card inspired by the first June card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap. Here is the fabulous sketch, designed by Kelly ...


And here is the card I came up with. A few weeks ago I ordered the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm 6x6 paper pad and I had a blast playing with it! (The star stickers are Jenni Bowlin, the sentiment sticker is Echo Park)


The ladies really knocked this sketch out of the ball park this week, so be sure to swing over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see all the wonderful creations. If this sketch inspires you, you can play along until June 30th. The prize this month is some flair from the popular Etsy shop, A Flair For Buttons!

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who played along with my nautical Sketch N Scrap birthday bash challenge. As stated in the rules, there had to be at least 5 entries in order for the $20 gift certificate to be awarded. Unfortunately, there were only 3 entries this time around. I'll be hanging on to that $20 prize and hosting another challenge next month but I'd still to send a special RAK to those who played along to thank them for their participation. Brandi, Renee and Diana ... if you ladies send me your address (the email is in the "contact" section) I'll be mailing you out a little prize :)

2 comments :

  1. What a lovely card! I don't make too many cards. Our families aren't really the card type anymore, with the internet. It's a great way to use scraps and a great way to be creative on a smaller canvas. Very inspiring! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card!! Very cute and I the colors are great!! You did a fabulous job with the sketch! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I started following yours...can't wait to see more of your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo