Wednesday, May 15, 2013

US - Best Friends Forever layout

Happy Wednesday everyone! I received my May 2013 kit from Studio Calico on Monday and started playing with it immediately. I'll be honest and admit that of all the kits I've received so far, the Planetarium kit was the one I was least excited about ... only because I already own most of the papers! The nice thing about Studio Calico is that they always include some exclusive papers that are not sold in stores, and I was SUPER in love with the exclusives this month. Here's a page I made using one of the papers. This paper can be found in pink and yellow as part of the Atlantic collection, but this grey and white version is only available to kit subscribers. 


I also used some acrylic gesso (probably my new favorite product) and some Mister Huey's spray mist on this layout. It's a simple layout, but I'm happy with it. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo