Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sweet Slumber Layout - Playing With "Atlantic"

When Studio Calico released their new collection, Atlantic, last month I splurged and bought pretty much everything - the papers, the embellishments, the sequins, the alphabet stickers and more. I received my order this week and, upon seeing everything in person, I have to admit that it's not really my "style". I think I got caught up in the excitement and hype over on the message board and ended up with a pile of things that are very pretty but not really me. Oh well, lesson learned. 

I'm still determined to put the Atlantic goodies to good use and kicked things off with this layout - 

Have you ever ordered a collection online and changed your mind about it once you received it and saw it in person? If so, I'd love to hear how you made it work for you! 

1 comment :

  1. What a pretty layout! I have done this several times, especially when I first started scrapping! I no longer do it though, some hard lessons learned! lol! I ended up holding the stuff for so long, I did "kind of" like it a few years later and used it up! I also shared with friends who "loved" it more then I did! My stupidity became their good fortune!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo