Monday, May 20, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #2 Reveal


THERE'S STILL TIME TO ENTER TO WIN A $20 GIFT CARD TO SIMON SAYS STAMP. 
ENTER THE CHALLENGE HERE


My hubby and I are preparing to leave on holiday for the week and trust me, after the week I've had this is a holiday that is MUCH needed. I obviously won't be blogging while I'm away but I have prepared a few scheduled posts that will go up while I'm gone, beginning with today's.

There is a new card sketch up on the Sketch N Scrap blog today. Kelly came up with a fantastic sketch for us to use, and the design team made some really great & inspiring cards. You will definitely want to head over to the SNS blog to see all the different takes on the sketch. Here's the sketch ...


And here is the card I made ...


I've had that orange numerical paper in my stash for ages (it's old school Sassafrass) and was glad to find a home for it on this birthday card. If the sketch inspires you be sure to play along - you can submit a card until May 31st and the prize is a $25 gift certificate to The ScrapRoom! 

Click here for more details on the sketch challenge & don't forget all the other birthday bash challenges Sketch N Scrap is hosting this month. Lots of chances to win lots of fun goodies :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo