Friday, May 10, 2013

May's Counterfeit Kit - Layout 2

Last summer, my husband and I visited the Okanagan Valley for the first time & I fell in love. If we ever move out of the city, I suspect we'll be headed toward the valley. The Okanagan is home to some of the best wineries in Canada (and dare I say some of the best in North America) and we visited a bunch. I wanted to make a page documenting all of the wineries we visited, but I didn't want to try and squeeze a bunch of photos onto one layout. 

The solution? I chose my favorite photo, taken at the Ruby Blues winery, and simply included the names of the other wineries. I pulled out my May Counterfeit Kit to play with and this is what I came up with - 

The cardstock placemat with the circles is by Jillibean Soup and I absolutely love it. I'm so glad I ordered three of them! I loved how it gave me the opportunity to play with all the papers in my kit and it's a great tool to use if you have a bunch of papers in your stash that you're not crazy about anymore. You may not be fond of the full 12x12 sheet, but perhaps a round splash of the pattern will work nicely on your project. Give it a try! xxo

5 comments :

  1. I really love the circle paper and how you filled in many of those little circles. Makes for such a cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout speaks to me in so many ways! I love all the tiny details you put into it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this! So fun and I love the cut out circle background! Awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome with all those circular holes - wowzers

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful layout! I LOOOOOVE the circles and how they are filled. Fantastically creative work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo