Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Life. Paper. Scrapbook. - Color Challenge


When I saw that color palette I knew I just had to play along! Pink has always been my favorite color but recently mint green has been sneaking its way into my heart. Pink and mint green together? Heaven, bliss, perfect. Here is the layout I came up with ...

If you're interested in playing along with this challenge you can find all the information on the 
Life. Paper. Scrapbook website here

P.S. - THERE'S STILL TIME TO ENTER TO WIN A $20 GIFT CARD TO SIMON SAYS STAMP. 
ENTER THE CHALLENGE HERE

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for playing along Stephanie! Your page is beautiful and pink and mint are my two favourite colors too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout !!!! Thanks for playing along with us at LPS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo