Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Studio Calico - Spencer Kit

Happy Tuesday everyone! I was just about to rush off to my book club meeting tonight when I remembered that I had promised to post some peeks of things I've been making this month with "Spencer", the Studio Calico April 2013 kit. This month I splurged and got both the scrapbook kit and the card kit.

Here's a look at the goodies included in this month's scrapbook  kit ....


Orange, navy and brown aren't my go-to colors for scrappin' ... but that's the beauty of belonging to a kit club. You get to play around with things that you might not usually buy! Here's a layout I made using *mostly* products from the kit ....



One of my favorite nicknames for my hubby is "Ho-Man" so I decided to make this page to document that. The fist and second speech bubbles actually say his first and middle names, but I blurred them in the photo above for privacy. 

The card kit is similar to the scrapbook kit, but has 6x6 papers instead of 12x12 papers and includes an adorable light bulb stamp. Here's a card I made using only products included in the card kit ....


I'm really enjoying working with this kit and can't wait to play around with that light bulb stamp a little more. 

Have a great evening! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo