Sunday, April 14, 2013

La-La Land Crafts Stamps - Product Review

About two weeks ago, I put in an order with Simon Says Stamp and my order arrived on Friday morning - just in time for my monthly scrapbook night with the girls! I bought a bunch of inks, some papers and some new stamp sets including these two by La-La Land Crafts ...


My stamp collection includes several flowers, some borders and a handful of favorite sentiments ... not much else. I've been keeping my eyes peeled for unique, fun stamps to add to my collection. When I saw the adorable mermaid I knew I just *had* to have her and she quickly found her way into my shopping cart. I've been absolutely obsessed with all things Hawaii since returning home from our Hawaiian getaway in December, so the hula dancer was another must-have. I'm so, so happy with them both! 


Both images stamp crisp and clear, as you can see above. And they make the sweetest addition to cards -





I'm in love, folks. And I will definitely be adding more La-La Land Craft stamps to my collection in the near future! :)

On Tuesday, I'll be posting some photos of cards I've been working on using the new Studio Calico April 2013 card kit called "Spencer" :)

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for the sweet review of our stamps! Greatly appreciated! :-)

    Regards,
    Irina Blount
    La-La Land Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo