Saturday, April 6, 2013

exciting news!

I'm SUPER excited to announce that earlier this week I was asked to be part of the Sketch N Scrap design team. Sketch N Scrap is a fantastic challenge blog full of inspiration, and I am really honoured to be joining this great site as a card designer. Beginning in May, I'll be designing two cards a month based on sketches provided and then YOU will be given a chance to come up with your own interpretation and ... here's the best part ... be entered to win a fantastic monthly prize.

As mentioned, my term doesn't begin until May and I'll be working with card sketches only but I couldn't help but whip up a layout loosely inspired by their April scrapbook sketch. I say "loosely" because I started off by following the sketch and then ventured off and kinda did my own thing ... but anyway, here's the sketch ....


And here is the scrapbook page I made ... 

Most of the products found on this page are from my Studio Calico monthly kits. 

I hope you head over and participate in this month's Sketch N Scrap challenge! The prize is a pack of super cute flair buttons that I've already added to my crafty wish list. And, of course, I hope you join me in creating fun cards come May. 

Psssstttt .... you didn't hear this from me but rumour has it there is a MAJOR giveaway coming up on my blog in the next week or two. One lucky winner will be getting some stamps, twine, paper, bling, wood veneers and more. So become a follower and keep your eyes peeled ;)

2 comments :

  1. Oh how fun! I love your "loose" interpretation of the sketch! SOOO excited for you to join the team and can't wait to see your cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love it! I am so excited to have you on the team! Thanks for playing along with our sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo