Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Earlier this week I decided to make a card featuring the color green to post on my blog in celebration of St. Patrick's Day. As I was going through my stash I realized that green really isn't my color ... I only had a few shades of green cardstock and hardly any green patterned paper. I eventually found this paper by Heidi Grace with houses on one side and green plaid on the other. I used it to make this card for the couple who host our Bible Study group each Wednesday evening.

The label stamp, one of my all-time favorites, is an old design by Daisy Bucket. The pink alphabet stickers are by American Crafts (Thickers). I used 3-D foam squares from the dollar store to make the trees pop against the houses. 

Is there a specific color that you find hard to work with? Green definitely tops my list of challenging colors, and red would be a close second. What about you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo