Saturday, March 16, 2013

"Be Awesome Today" Card

A few days ago I posted some photos of a few cards I made, one of them was specifically made for a challenge competition over on the Simon Says Stamp blog. Well, it seems I missed the part about being able to enter multiple entries (up to 5 per person)!! I really, really, REALLY want that $50 gift certificate so I came up with a second card. This time, I used this card sketch .... 

... and came up with this card ....


I played around with some Studio Calico "Sundrifter" paper - if you haven't already, you must get your hands on some of that paper ... so playful and bright! I also used an Outlines Rubber stamp with Hero Arts neon purple ink. I've said it once, I'll say it again : that ink is da bomb! Run, don't walk, to your local scrapbook store to buy some!

happy crafting! stay creative :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo